Flying In & Airside Access
Flying into Bankstown Airport and locating our hangar is very straight forward. Upon vacating runways, request taxi to either taxiway Lima or Mike.
Taxiing via Lima
- When taxiing on Lima, proceed north-east for approx. 230 meters from the airport terminal.
- Turn left on the second taxiway turn-off, just before a maroon hangar with a large Cessna logo.
- Proceed to the last hangar on the right, next to the maroon hangar.
Taxiing via Mike
- When taxiing on Mike, continue through passing the grass GA parking area and Toll Rescue helicopter hangars.
- You will see a large maroon hangar with a Cessna logo on it.
- Proceed straight and cross taxiway Lima, and continue taxi to the last hangar on the right, next to the maroon hangar.